What We Do:
A market stall is nothing without customers. The same can be said for your website. Cracking the internet code is a game, and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is your helpful companion.
We’re not all web developers living in the matrix code, but a basic understanding of SEO will bring great improvements to your website.
Join our FREE two-hour webinar to learn the skills you need to make your website stand out against the crowd. No jargon, just simple to follow steps and advice for those with little or no experience of Search Engine Optimisation.
What We Cover:
- What is Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and why does it matter?
- The importance of your content
- Design your pages to attract attention
- Adding page titles, descriptions, and alt-tags (it’s easier than it sounds)
- Understanding search trends – what are your customers searching for
- Building a keyword structure and strategy to attract customers
- Plus additional helpful tips!
Date: Wednesday 10th November
Time: 09.30am - 11.30am
Duration: Two hours
Cost: FULLY FUNDED
Complete the course enquiry form below to secure your place on the course of your choice.