Learn how to utilise social media to meet identified business objectives.
Join us for our four-day FUNDED course that focuses on strategies that individuals can use to improve their planning, implementation, engagement, and performance across a range of social media channels.
Why you should attend
Want to know more? We'll be looking at:
1. Social Media Channel Demographics: overview & demographics of main channels.
2. Business review: identifying individual business objectives and translating them into possible social media goals.
3. Branding / Finding your voice: identifying and developing a brand personality.
4. Know your Audience: creating customer personas based on what you already know and data available from online resources.
5. Creating and Curating Content: developing content pillars related to content marketing and audience interests.
6. Hashtags: identify appropriate hashtags that will work with your content.
7. Influencers and Engagements pods/groups: how influencer marketing works and why you might develop and utilise an Engagement pod.
8. Marketing Strategy Development: taking all the previous elements to develop a Marketing Strategy for your business / organisation using the SOSTAC model.
9. Implementation Planner / Calendar: the tactical delivery plan for the strategy you have created.
10. Insights and Analytics: tracking, analysing and evolving. Measurements to record and compare to identify what works so that as a marketer / business you can grow in line with your audience.
11. Customer Journey and Marketing Funnels: Identifying the content required to encourage your audience through the sales funnel from Awareness to Purchase and then on to repeat customer / advocate.
12. Tools: Edit | Plan | Schedule: A range of tools available to streamline your process and build capacity within your workflow.
Now it's up to you.
Don't wait, secure your space now
Delivered across four separate weeks
Course start date: Wednesday 18th January
• Use of a laptop or computer for the class (tablets and mobile phones are not sufficient)
• Access to software that allows you edit word documents (word / pages / google docs) and spreadsheets (excel / spreadsheets / google sheets).
• A social media business account that you have admin access to – this will enable you to view, monitor and record the analytics & insights.
Complete the course enquiry form below to secure your place on the course of your choice.