What We Do:
Our training will develop your understanding of how to utilise social media to meet identified business objectives.
The focus is on strategies that individuals can use to improve their planning, implementation, engagement, and performance across a range of social media channels.
What We Cover:
The Social Media Marketing (strategic planning and implementation) course covers the following subjects/objectives:
1. Social Media Channel Demographics: overview & demographics of main channels.
2. Business review: identifying individual business objectives and translating them into possible social media goals.
3. Branding / Finding your voice: identifying and developing a brand personality.
4. Know your Audience: creating customer personas based on what you already know and data available from online resources.
5. Creating and Curating Content: developing content pillars related to content marketing and audience interests.
6. Hashtags: identify appropriate hashtags that will work with your content.
7. Influencers and Engagements pods/groups: how influencer marketing works and why you might develop and utilise an Engagement pod.
8. Marketing Strategy Development: taking all the previous elements to develop a Marketing Strategy for your business / organisation using the SOSTAC model.
9. Implementation Planner / Calendar: the tactical delivery plan for the strategy you have created.
10. Insights and Analytics: tracking, analysing and evolving. Measurements to record and compare to identify what works so that as a marketer / business you can grow in line with your audience.
11. Customer Journey and Marketing Funnels: Identifying the content required to encourage your audience through the sales funnel from Awareness to Purchase and then on to repeat customer / advocate.
12. Tools: Edit | Plan | Schedule: A range of tools available to streamline your process and build capacity within your workflow.
All content is covered over four days. The assigned tasks are related to your individual businesses - providing processes and strategies that improve engagement and understanding across a range of social media channels.
Location: All of our courses are being delivered remotely using specialist training software. So you get all the benefits of classroom training from the comfort of your own home (or office).
Duration: Our courses are 4 days long, spread over separate weeks so that they are easier to fit around work and school schedules.
Cost: All of our courses are FUNDED – meaning that they are either FREE to eligible businesses, or heavily subsidised. Wherever possible, DPN will use funding to cover the costs of the training. You can contact us now to find out whether you or your business is eligible.
• Use of a laptop or computer for the class (tablets and mobile phones are not sufficient)
• Access to software that allows you edit word documents (word / pages / google docs) and spreadsheets (excel / spreadsheets / google sheets).
• A social media business account that you have admin access to – this will enable you to view, monitor and record the analytics & insights.
Complete the course enquiry form below to secure your place on the course of your choice.