Get your online business going by learning how to create your own Shopify store from scratch. With the guidance of our expert tutors, you can walk away with an online shop tailored to your business and products.
This Shopify training is FULLY FUNDED and aimed at beginners who are new to selling online. During the training, you will learn how to create your own virtual store and how to use your website and social media to generate sales.
This course is delivered over four separate days across multiple weeks, giving you the time to create your very own shop during the training.
What we cover
Over the four days we will cover:
- An Introduction to Shopify
- Step by step guide of setting up functions and features
- Creating product listings
- Themes, tailored appearance & branding
- Legal compliance (terms and conditions, GDPR, returns)
- Knowledge sharing with peers (chats & forums throughout the training)
- Marketing tips, including optimising your content for search
- Using email marketing to connect with your customers
- Working safely and securely with personal information
- Integrating your shop with your website & social media.
Location: All of our courses are being delivered remotely using specialist training software. So you get all the benefits of classroom training from the comfort of your own home (or office).
Duration: Courses are four days long with days between each session so that they are easier to fit around work and school schedules.
Cost: All of our courses are FUNDED – meaning that they are either FREE to eligible businesses, or heavily subsidised. Wherever possible, DPN will use funding to cover the costs of the training. You can contact us now to find out whether you or your business is eligible.
Entry Level: Our courses are designed to be inclusive for people with some experience, and those trying it for the first time.
Complete the course enquiry form below to secure your place on the course of your choice.