Digital Peninsula Network (DPN) is a technology-driven, dynamic organisation which offers a range of services including training provision, networking events and marketing support. DPN represents the views of businesses in the ICT/Digital sector throughout Cornwall and the South-West and helps to attract funding and further support for businesses.
We are looking to recruit full and/or part-time tutors in all digital subjects. This post will focus on online delivery of training across a wide range of platforms. Applicants should hold a degree or similar professional qualification and a recognised teaching qualification.
We would especially welcome applications from those holding coding or computer hardware/software experience.
This post will focus on online delivery of training across a wide range of platforms. Applicants should hold a degree or similar professional qualification and a recognised teaching qualification.
- Teach and provide learning support to students.
- Diagnose learners’ needs and to formulate programmes that will meet those needs.
- Provide a high-quality learning experience for students.
- Participate fully in arrangements for student assessment and progress reviews.
- Liaise with staff and other organisations to provide information and support for students.
- Accept responsibility for specific role-relevant tasks as requested by the Managing Director.
- Maintain appropriate records.
- Undertake all administrative tasks associated with assigned teaching, tutorial and other tasks and to participate in the planning process operating within the teaching team.
Employment Basis: Full-time and Part-time roles available
Salary: £28,000 - £33,000 pro-rata per annum
Responsible to: Managing Director
Closing date for applications: noon, Friday 14th May 2021.
Please complete and return your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Curriculum Vitae will not be accepted, application forms only.
COVID-19: DPN considers the safety of its staff and learners to be of paramount importance. All employees are currently working remotely and will continue to do so until such time that the management decides that it is safe and appropriate to return to the office.