If you’re located in Swindon, we can provide funded training in a variety of topics to help boost your career and your business future, whether you’re a one-man-band or have a crew behind you. To find out more about eligibility for our funded training or any further questions, get in touch. Please also feel free to enquire about any digital skills you’d be interested in which aren’t already listed below.
- Basic IT skills for the workforce
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Beginner - Intermediate training with Office applications. E.g. Excel
- E-commerce (online shop hosting)
- Social media marketing, B2B, B2C, strategic and practical training
- Creative software for filmmaking or music E.g. Video editing software
- Practical training for specific digital marketing platforms E.g. Facebook for business
- Internet marketing
- Making and managing your website
- Email marketing & campaigns
- Online platforms for teaching E.g. Google Education
- Using creative software to create marketing materials E.g. Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Creating videos and visual content for social media marketing
- Online security and safety for individuals and businesses
- Coding for beginners onwards
We are also able to conduct a training needs analysis for your business and are Matrix Accredited to give advice, guidance and information.
Skills Support for the Workforce (SSW) is a programme developed to upskill employees within small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the South West. We provide recognised accredited qualifications and bespoke training courses, to enhance your employees’ skills, increase the competitiveness of your business and boost the local economy.
Digital Peninsula Network is part of Serco’s network of expert organisations chosen to deliver the SSW programme in your area with Heart of the South West Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP).
Because the programme is co-financed by the European Social Fund (ESF) and the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), we can support your workforce at no extra cost to your business.