Are you a self-motivated teacher who will be able to take forward delivery and design programme content that will enthuse and motivate learners in both an online and face to face environment? If so, take a moment to read the details below.
We are looking to recruit full and/or part-time tutors in all digital subjects, remote working is a possibility. This post will focus on online delivery of training across a wide range of platforms including WordPress websites, social media management, image editing to small businesses across the South West of England.
Applicants should hold a degree or similar professional qualification and a recognised teaching qualification.
- Teach and provide learning support to students.
- Diagnose learners’ needs and to formulate programmes that will meet those needs.
- Provide a high-quality learning experience for students.
- Participate fully in arrangements for student assessment and progress reviews.
- Liaise with staff and other organisations to provide information and support for students.
- Accept responsibility for specific role-relevant tasks as requested by the Managing Director.
- Maintain appropriate records.
- Undertake all administrative tasks associated with assigned teaching, tutorial and other tasks and to participate in the planning process operating within the teaching team.
Applicants will have most of, if not all, the following skills and experience:
- A recognised teaching qualification (Level 5 Diploma in Teaching or PGCE).
- A record of experience in teaching digital subjects.
- Be an effective communicator, in writing and orally.
- Be committed to good working relationships.
- Be committed to the implementation of delivery and working practices which are free from any bias relating to gender, disability or ethnicity.
Employment Basis: Full-time and Part-time roles available
Salary: £28,000 - £33,000 pro-rata per annum
Reporting to: Managing Director
Closing date for applications: noon, Friday 10th September 2021
Please complete and return your application by email to email@example.com
Curriculum Vitae will not be accepted, application forms only.
COVID-19: DPN considers the safety of its staff and learners to be of paramount importance. All employees are currently working remotely and will continue to do so until such time that the management decides that it is safe and appropriate to return to the office.