Apprenticeship scheme | Digital Peninsula Network

Apprenticeship scheme

Boosting Careers with Digital Skills project participants

Through its apprenticeship programme, DPN aims to provide companies across the South West with new talent and skills that will help develop their online activities, whilst offering people a fantastic career opportunity.

DPN's Digital Apprenticeships are designed to help the following apprentices:

  • 16-19 year old or young people not in employment, education or training (NEET) who are willing to find a vocation and start a career in a fast growing, rewarding sector.
  • Young people who struggle to find a job due to their lack of experience and who would welcome the opportunity to train as an apprentice within a company
  • People of any age looking to retrain to work in Digital Marketing
  • Employed staff who would add value to their employer’s business by improving their digital skills.

Apprenticeships for businesses

Apprenticeships are no longer only reserved for school leavers or trade specific. Apprenticeships are a modern and cost-effective way to support your business, whether using them to attract new staff or upskill existing employees.

DPN’s Digital Marketing Apprenticeship is suitable for learners at any stage of their career who want to be able to benefit from digital marketing skills. It doesn’t matter whether you’re working in a business of two or two-hundred people, an apprenticeship is accessible to all.

With pressures on businesses ever-growing the addition of digital marketing skills to your business can support your efforts in getting your business online or taking the next step with promoting your business.

 

Apprenticeship costs

The apprenticeship is 95% funded, with the remaining 5% (roughly £500) payable by instalments once the apprenticeship starts. We can also discuss additional grants that may be available to you to further reduce, or completely cover, the remaining cost.

The apprenticeship delivery is 100% online so can be accessed from home or while at work – with limited time away from the business required.

 

Next steps

If you are recruiting a new staff member, we can assist you in finding apprentices as we have a list of young hopefuls and give you a wealth of guidance to help you along the way.

For those that are looking to use an apprenticeship to upskill an existing employee DPN can help you with all the paperwork and formalities that comes with this.

Regardless of your requirements, click the button at the bottom of this page for more information on how DPN can support your business.

Click the button below to find out more about our Digital Marketing Apprenticeships.

Apprenticeships are quickly becoming the lifeblood of the UK economy. They provide an invaluable route to sustainable employment for workers of all ages.
Janus Howard, Managing Director, DPN

DPN Apprenticeship testimonial - Willow

DPN's Digital Marketing Apprentice gives you an insight into her career so far and what she's learned