Operating out of St Austell, our client has been delivering standard and bespoke hardware solutions since 2003. As the company continues to grow, they are looking to add a Digital Marketing Apprentice to their existing Marketing function.
This role will allow you to learn and implement new digital marketing skills over 12- 18 months to become an effective and valuable member of the marketing team. This post offers you the opportunity to take your career to the next level with practical and strategic digital skills as part of an apprenticeship.
The successful candidate will be expected to hone their skills in and out of the classroom by applying their learnings throughout the business:
- Work with the Marketing Manager on content strategies and campaigns to drive revenue
- Learn to plan, develop and implement effective SEO strategies
- Learn to perform thorough keyword research and implement findings
- Learn to implement effective PPC campaigns, analyse results and maximise ROI
- Support analysis of Google Analytics and Netsuite ERP data to manage and improve website
- Support effective affiliate marketing through platforms like Amazon
- Help to increase company presence on social media and the number of relevant followers
- Optimise user experience and customer journey on company website to increase conversion rates.
Skills and personal qualities
- Reliable, proactive and professional approach
- Good organisational skills and a strong attention to detail
- Analytical and methodical approach to problem solving
- A team player with an adaptable approach to work
- Ability to work under pressure and conflicting demands
- Enthusiastic, genuine with a strong work ethic
- A passion for online platforms
- Enthusiastic about communicating online and writing content.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Digital Marketing skills in strategy, platform management and creation, principles of marketing, digital marketing and basic coding for digital platforms.
- A mix of classroom and on-the-job training resulting in a Level 3 Diploma
- Product training
- Training on the industry and relevant markets
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression into further employment upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.