DIGITAL PENINSULA NETWORK CONTINUE TO DELIVER TRAINING COURSES …..
Though our offices and training centres remain closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic we are continuing to deliver our courses.
The benefit of delivering high-quality training in digital media and marketing is that we have the tools to remotely deliver our historically classroom-based training. Utilising industry-leading training software, you can still enjoy our full suite of training courses from home.
To find out more about eligibility for our funded training or any further questions, get in touch.
T: 01736 333700
Please also feel free to enquire about any digital skills you’d be interested in which aren’t already listed below:
- Basic IT skills for the workforce
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Beginner - Intermediate training with Office applications. E.g. Excel
- E-commerce (online shop hosting)
- Social media marketing, B2B, B2C, strategic and practical training
- Creative software for filmmaking or music E.g. Video editing software
- Practical training for specific digital marketing platforms E.g. Facebook for business
- Internet marketing
- Making and managing your website
- Email marketing & campaigns
- Online platforms for teaching E.g. Google Education
- Using creative software to create marketing materials E.g. Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Creating videos and visual content for social media marketing
- Online security and safety for individuals and businesses
- Coding for beginners onwards
We are also able to conduct a training needs analysis for your business and are Matrix Accredited to give advice, guidance and information.