DPN is always looking for new ways of improving the opportunities for the Cornish business community to grow. We have secured funding for a number of training projects which will contribute to increasing the profitability and competitiveness of the digital industry in Cornwall, whilst enabling the creation of new work opportunities.
Our training programmes have been specifically designed to support the following people and organisations
- IT and Digital businesses based in Cornwall looking to improve their staffs skills
- Any business located in Cornwall wishing to develop their IT skills
- Non-digital businesses who wish to get to grips with Internet and social media tools
- Young people looking for work
- Unemployed people looking to gain digital skills to improve their chances of finding employment or to help them start their own business.
- Individual professionals who would like to improve their digital skills to improve their productivity at work or enable a change of job role.
Training courses range from short one day workshops, through qualification courses lasting 6 to 10 weeks to Apprenticeships lasting 12 to 18 months. See our training pages for more information about current opportunities or call 01736 333700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Through its exciting new apprenticeship programme, DPN aims to provide Cornish companies with new talent and skills that will help their business to develop their online activities, whilst offering young people a fantastic career opportunity.
If you are an employer and are interested in taking on a new recruit, or training an existing staff member, to help develop your online marketing and sales, call us now on 01736 333700 and ask to speak to one of our training advisors to register your interest and find out more details about the scheme.
DPN's Digital Apprenticeships are designed to help the following apprentices:
- 16-19 year old or young people not in employment, education or training (NEET) who are willing to find a vocation and start a career in a fast growing, rewarding sector.
- Young people who struggle to find a job due to their lack of experience and who would welcome the opportunity to train as an apprentice within a company
- People of any age looking to retrain to work as a Digital Professional
- Employed staff who would add value to their employer’s business by improving their digital skills.
If you belong to one of these categories please get in touch with us as we may be able to get you on one of our apprenticeship programmes, FREE of charge, and what’s more, earning a wage!