Digital Peninsula Network (DPN) is a technology-driven, dynamic organisation which offers a range of services including training provision, networking events and marketing support. DPN represents the views of businesses in the ICT/Digital sector based in Cornwall and helps to attract funding and further support for businesses.
Whether you are at the start of your career or are looking for a career change into digital marketing, this apprenticeship is an opportunity to earn whilst you learn to deliver a multi-platform digital marketing strategy. With consistent access to learning resources and tutors, you will have ample opportunity for professional development. DPN has a long track record of expertise in digital training and will be the accredited apprenticeship provider, delivering in-house training.
The digital Marketing Apprentice will assist in defining, designing, building and implementing digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms to drive the acquisition, engagement and retention of beneficiaries for the organisation’s projects.
The role will involve writing and creating content for the website, social media and other platforms as Digital Peninsula Network. Content will include blogs, images, films and occasionally design to raise the profile of Digital Peninsula Network’s projects and activities. The role will also include managing and analysing data and activity from online platforms, engaging in conversation with the public via these platforms and advocating apprenticeships at DPN.
The marketer will work to marketing briefs and instructions to develop and implement the company’s digital marketing strategy and support any general project administration day to day to give a well-rounded business experience.
· English and Maths at Grade C/4 or above
· Evidence of a passion for engagement and interaction on digital platforms and technology
• Logical and creative thinking skills
• Excellent written skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently and to take responsibility
• Can use own initiative
• A thorough and organised approach
• Ability to work with a range of internal and external colleagues
• Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of situations
• Maintain productive, professional and secure working environments
Benefits and Package:
· Full-time, 37.5 hours per week.
· Salary: (Dependant on apprentice age and experience)
· Holiday Entitlement: 28 days per annum.
· Pension: DPN offers eligible employees to join the NEST workplace pension scheme.
· Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing (equivalent to 3x A levels at grades A to E)
Apprentices will achieve:
· Principles of Coding (knowledge module 1)
· Marketing Principles (knowledge module 2)
· Digital Marketing Business Principles (knowledge module 3)
Before taking your end-point assessment, apprentices must also achieve level 2 English and Maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C) and will form part of the apprenticeship.
Please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: March 29th 2019.